Policy towards the environment
CyanConnode recognises that it has a moral duty of care to the environment and is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. Taking a responsible approach to the environment is good business practice as well as essential in helping the world to tackle climate change issues. Our technology is also at the heart of new strategies that will deal with other environmental and resource challenges such as the management of smart grids and water resources.
The key points of CyanConnode’s environmental strategy are to:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Use products efficiently and actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of any production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Encourage employees to use alternative methods of transport to work other than motor vehicles.
- In territories other than the UK, building out local workforces to reduce carbon footprint with less flying
CyanConnode strives on encouraging its members of staff to commit to the environment and works with suppliers who:
- are certified ISO14001
- or work towards the protection of the environment
The ultimate responsibility for CyanConnode’s environmental policy lies with its Board of Directors. The policy is communicated to all employees within the company via email. It is the responsibility of each employee to follow the rules and procedures the company has set for its environmental work. The purchasing department is responsible for ensuring all environmental considerations and policies are followed in all purchasing and procurement for the company.